Thursday, January 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONO number 1 !








A very happy first birthday to Jono,
the pre fish crew of Reno Phil, Homeless Phil, Captain Paco Rabane Ed, myself and Mike, ran all over the ocean, caught alot of bait,
seas and temps were perfect, and fishing was pretty good,
pretty pretty pretty Good!
We had a great time, as always!
Came back to meet up with little Ugels and Kelly,
Hook M, Reno Phil, The Drake and little drakette,
and of course,
Gary,
playing at Schooners Wharf, a cool outdoor hut hang,
we drank beer and Jono and I danced,
he's got some super smooth moves!

Tonight will be the legendary Cuban Paella for 18 people,
and then the 'boy duval crawl'
I will probaby just hang with Gary at Tony's.
Off to meet the crew at Pepe's for the also legendary,
grilled cheese sandwich and macaroni salad!

more later,
stay warm!

smiles and pirates and laughter oh my!

susan

1 comment:

Steph Z said...

Man, I wish the Z's could be down there with all of you! We'll have to see for next year. In the mean time, have fun and wish Jono a Happy belated Birthday from me, Jason and Jackson. See y'all soon! Phil, we'll be ready for your b-day in Vegas this year!