Wednesday, January 25, 2006

whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses


the wind started blowing today, and its only gonna get worse!
went to sloppy joe's and ran into and hung with the director, the FOUNDERS of the SKA (southern kingfish association) and had a blast, they are the most fun, nice people, and Jack is an absolute genius in marketing, I love him, and he has always been a big chip in our game in the fishing world, and he and his wife have been more than kind to us as we started our fishing career.
But then the shit hit the fan!
my crew shows up tonight, with police as my cab dropped me off at the restuarant, and I step out with an open container of beer,
they had a cop show me a wanted sign, with my photo,
and he said , is this you, and I said, yeah, and as I started to shake, I figured out I was being messed with, they put up fliers all over key west tonight,
so I really now am WANTED
I will post the arrest, yes, my hands were behind my back, and the poster and the damage soon. I can only post one picture each post and despite my crews little goofiness,
I have the priveledge of hanging out with some of the toughest, coolest, and most fun guys out there, I know the photo does not do them justice, but I would not do this if I did not have such a great group of solid friends with me,
8-10 foot seas for 12 hours a day-
right-
where's the good part?
it's the friendship,
the commmardary,
the love of life,
that keeps us all getting our butts handed to us my mother nature and luck every weekend!
Onward to a win!

1 comment:

tom cheffo said...

oh my god ..did you really get arrested?...it is gonna be cool hangin with and x-con....you give a new meaning to "old ball and chain" ahhh thank-you.....seriously if there is any thing i could do ..like send a cake with a file in it just let me know......you know if there is something i could do ....just ask oal...